Re: [chat] Is that the truth hurts?

invisible ink:

> So if it were a choice of having my family shot, my house firebombed, or
> my accusations or statements of support made anonymously...

I'm so bad at finishing sentences sometimes. In fact, I'll often finish a
sentence these days with "so...", which fools people into thinking I'm about
to make a point, but it kinda just ebbs off into nowhere. Anyway, to finish
the sentence:

  "... I'd probably choose to have my family shot. My bizarro USA family
  would be a miserable bunch of trailer park slackers anyway."

- ii

--
  Penguinillas Pack GNUzis