[chat] fwd: [Bloopers] New misc Blooper

I'm glad that our codefest hacking gets noticed!

 From http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2003-December/msg00448.html

	Potentially objectionable xscreensaver module (GLSnake)
	I just wanted to let everyone know that the xscreensaver module
	"GLSnake" has two object displays that some folks might feel is
	inappropriate or objectionable.

	Much to my surprise, I stumbled across it drawing an "erect penis" when
	I returned from lunch today.  So I did some investigating:

	$ strings /usr/X11R6/lib/xscreensaver/glsnake | grep penis
	erect penis
	flaccid penis

 From glsnake.c
	    { "erect penis",     /* thanks benno */
	      { PIN, ZERO, PIN, PIN, ZERO, ZERO, PIN, ZERO, ZERO, ZERO, PIN,
	        PIN, ZERO, ZERO, ZERO, RIGHT, ZERO, ZERO, ZERO, ZERO, ZERO, ZERO,
	        ZERO, ZERO }
	    },

Benno