Re: [chat] LaTeX--something's not quite right.

Bill Bennett wrote:
> I created a command, called \BoxIt, that has three arguments:
> a label, a title and some text.  The command makes a coloured
> box and makes a content line for a list of boxes.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
\documentclass{article}
\newcommand{\BoxIt}{blah blah.....}

This is a test of how good LaTeX is on Linux (just to get the word Linux
in this email).

\BoxIt{ch4box01}{The Grasses}{These evolved over millions of years}

And here is a reference to it (see~Box~\ref{ch4box01}).

\end{document}
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Now just fill us in more with what is in the command, what any error
messages are when it runs and what the output is like for a small test
document like the above.

Mike

UTS CRICOS Provider Code:  00099F

DISCLAIMER
This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain
read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments.
immediately and delete this message. Any views expressed in this message
are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly,
and with authority, states them to be the views the University of
Technology Sydney. Before opening any attachments, please check them for
viruses and defects.