Re: [chat] you know you've been up too long when ...

At 10:19 pm, Tuesday, October 30 2001, Andre Pang mumbled:
> [laugh].  Actually, before zsh's wonderful 'setopt auto_resume'
> option came along, I would quite frequently type 'exit', only to
> find out that I have 6 jobs running, and the job table would look
> like:
>
>     [1]  + suspended  mutt
>     [2]  + suspended  mutt
>     [3]  + suspended  mutt
>     [4]  + suspended  mutt
>     [5]  + suspended  mutt
>     [6]  + suspended  mutt

Yes, I know I don't use zsh, but I've done this a hell of a lot too. I'd
open mutt in an xterm, and read some mail, and then drift onto IRC, or start
hacking Perl, and forget about it. Then I'd decide to check my mail, so I'll
fire up fetchmail and mutt. My only clue is 'Mailbox opened read-only' ;-)

--
                                                    Steve
* aj thinks Kb^Zzz ought to pick different things to dream about than