Re: [chat] you know you've been up too long when ...

On Tue, Oct 30, 2001 at 09:15:18PM +1100, Paul Cameron wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 30, 2001 at 09:03:45PM +1100, Andre Pang wrote:
> > you have two xterms on the screen, and when you type "screen -d
> > -r" in one of them to resume your screen session, the other xterm
> > displays "[remote detached]".
>
> Done more often than you may think. However I am yet to do a
> 'screen -x' under those circumstances :-)

[laugh].  Actually, before zsh's wonderful 'setopt auto_resume'
option came along, I would quite frequently type 'exit', only to
find out that I have 6 jobs running, and the job table would look
like:

    [1]  + suspended  mutt
    [2]  + suspended  mutt
    [3]  + suspended  mutt