Re: [chat] Editor anxiety

On Mon, Oct 29, 2001 at 11:33:07PM +1100, Jamie Wilkinson (jaq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> This one time, at band camp, invisible ink wrote:
> >begin Paul Cameron quotation:
> >
> >> It's easier to write a LISP interpreter in Perl than it is to write a Perl
> >> interpreter in LISP. Obviously, Perl is more powerful.
> >
> >I c4n int3rpr3t p3rl in SED!!!!!111 Ther4 SED is m0re powefull!!!!!11 man, 1
> >c0uld c0d3 yu0r A1B0 in TR!! l4m3r!!!!!!11
>
> You'd need sed and tr just to decode this message.

Incorrect.
You need your brain to be able to use sed/tr to decode it,
and hence For that matter you already know what the message means.

;-)

jobst

--
C is a write-only language.

             __, Jobst Schmalenbach, jobst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Technical Director
   _ _.--'-n_/   Barrett Consulting Group P/L & The Meditation Room P/L
 -(_)------(_)=  +61 3 9532 7677, POBox 277, Caulfield South, 3162, Australia