SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [chat] Editor anxiety
- To: chat slug <slug-chat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [chat] Editor anxiety
- From: Jamie Wilkinson <jaq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon Oct 29 23:32:02 2001
- Reply-by: Thu Nov 1 23:10:47 EST 2001
- User-agent: Mutt/1.3.23i
This one time, at band camp, invisible ink wrote:
>begin Paul Cameron quotation:
>> It's easier to write a LISP interpreter in Perl than it is to write a Perl
>> interpreter in LISP. Obviously, Perl is more powerful.
>I c4n int3rpr3t p3rl in SED!!!!!111 Ther4 SED is m0re powefull!!!!!11 man, 1
>c0uld c0d3 yu0r A1B0 in TR!! l4m3r!!!!!!11
You'd need sed and tr just to decode this message.
<Guru-X> Cantanker: how big is the display size on a 19" crt?
<Cantanker> Guru-X: about 19 inches
<Cantanker> Guru-X: and how long do *you* cook 2 minute noodles for?
-- Cantanker at work