Re: [chat] Do timezone changes affect sysadmins more?

So that when you go back the other way in February or March, it doesn't
do funky 12.00am date things.
i.e 2.00am becomes 1.00 am, instead of 1.00 am becomes 12.00am instantly
transporting us back one day for a nano-second.

Someone, somewhere thought about this one when they invoked daylight
savings...  and who's up at that time of night anyway (says he who
missed the change over, but still set his watch right *before* going
to bed).

Steve
At 29 October 2001, Peter Hardy <peterhardy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>On Mon, 2001-10-29 at 15:02, invisible ink wrote:
>> I am not the only one subjected to this FASCIST FUCKING WITH TIME.
You are