Re: [chat] Do timezone changes affect sysadmins more?

This one time, at band camp, invisible ink wrote:
>begin Jamie Wilkinson quotation:
>
>> I think the main concern is to never have cron jobs lined up between 2 and
>> 3am -- one day they'll never get called, another they'll get called twice ;)
>
>Why does daylight saving switch at 2pm?

Because you have the sleeping patterns of a Londoner.  (That is, your body
clock is 12 hours out).

--
jaq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx                           http://spacepants.org/jaq.gpg

Basic definition of a server: a machine that provides a service.  I was
trying to think of some way of stretching that to fit Exchange.  But,
dammit, I can't.  Any service Exchange provides is purely accidental and
normal lack-of-service will be restored as soon as possible.
        -- James Cort, S.D.M.