SLUG Mailing List Archives
[chat] Re: [SLUG] FW: Paul Thurrot - a Windows XP summary copycat OSes h ey ?
- To: slug-chat@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [chat] Re: [SLUG] FW: Paul Thurrot - a Windows XP summary copycat OSes h ey ?
- From: Jamie Wilkinson <jaq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon Oct 29 15:48:01 2001
- Reply-by: Thu Nov 1 15:31:23 EST 2001"
- Reply-to: slug-chat@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mutt/1.3.23i
This one time, at band camp, George Vieira wrote:
>Funny thing today, (Don't want to start another thread) I've just noticed
>the amount of Windows XP advertising going around with the message "Surprise
>Yourself". I laughed so hard... you see, last Saturday I had W2K problems
>and a friend gave me Windows XP final release and I installed it.. it would
>recognise my USB board and that SURPRISED ME..
At the last meeting, when XP was brought up:
Benno: The XP posters all have "Surprise Yourself" as the slogan. I'm just
hoping I don't wake up next to a shrinkwrapped WinXP box after the pub
Of all the things I miss, I miss my pants the most
-- Michael Poe, http://www.exploitationnow.com