SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [chat] Do timezone changes affect sysadmins more?
- To: "Slug-Chat (E-mail)" <slug-chat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [chat] Do timezone changes affect sysadmins more?
- From: invisible ink <jdub@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon Oct 29 14:16:01 2001
- Reply-by: Thu Nov 1 13:11:13 EST 2001
- User-agent: Mutt/1.3.23i
begin Jamie Wilkinson quotation:
> I think the main concern is to never have cron jobs lined up between 2 and
> 3am -- one day they'll never get called, another they'll get called twice ;)
Why does daylight saving switch at 2pm?
Penguinillas Pack GNUzis