Re: [chat] Do timezone changes affect sysadmins more?

This one time, at band camp, Jill Rowling wrote:
>If you "know" when all the machine crons are going to happen, do you get
>more confused and jetlagged than your (non-sysadmin) co-workers on the first
>day of work after daylight savings starts?

The trick is to somehow set your clock 2 hours back, like my sister's bf
did, and turn up to work at 5am.

I think the main concern is to never have cron jobs lined up between 2 and
3am -- one day they'll never get called, another they'll get called twice ;)

--
jaq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx                           http://spacepants.org/jaq.gpg

Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on
your computer.