Re: [chat] Killing run away scripts

Tony Green wrote:

* This one time, at band camp, Ken Foskey said:

It isn't hard to do that, but would it not be better to fix the problem
rather than 'randomly' killing processes.

Yes! I dont have time right now!   Boots and braces!

Plus... It might actually be Oracle going into Orbit and I cannot find any specific Oracle related problems on their database. I cannot convince Oracle that given no processes available and low memory Oracle walks over itself, I had to delete a few corrupted records from my server on Thursday.

Thanks I will try the ulimit...

KenF
PS:  Catie / Mary,  thanks for the fun posting....