Re: [chat] GENERAL INFO: An experiment in motherboard upgrades - GA-7IXE4 to Asus A7V133 (w. Promise Raid)

> Remind me to contribute more often.

Catie, please contribute more often.

I enjoy your comments and posts they are often plently more insightful than
some of the half-arsed posts from people who haven't yet learnt when to keep
their mouths shut. In particular, although I may not agree with you point of
view, I enjoyed reading the recent thread with jdub about GPL vs freedom...
:)

Thanks for being a valued contributor to the list.

Dave