SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [chat] Windows eXPired ?
- To: Mike MacCana <mikemaccana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [chat] Windows eXPired ?
- From: Jon Biddell <jon@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun Oct 28 21:35:01 2001
- Cc: slug-chat@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mutt/1.3.16i
On Sun, Oct 28, 2001 at 06:31:53PM +1100, Mike MacCana wrote:
> > "There were six service packs for NT and there have been two..."
> There were eight.
> 1. To be anal, 6 (the `oh fuck we broke lotus notes' release) and 6a
> 2. Service Pack 7. NASA has it, various MS Enterprise customers have it,
> but they pulled its circulation to promote 2K migrations.
Interesting - I contacted M$ regarding this about 8 months ago, when I heard the rumor of SP7, and they denied that it exieted ever... Typical..
Continuing the anality (!!), any idea what it "fixed" ??