SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [chat] Editor anxiety
- To: chat slug <slug-chat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [chat] Editor anxiety
- From: Ken Foskey <foskey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri Oct 26 22:10:02 2001
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:0.9.5+) Gecko/20011012
Given that the popular UNIX editors are pretty fully featured, does anyone
else apart from me ever worry that they aren't getting everything from them
that they can? Does anyone else set aside time to try and learn their tools
a bit better?
I accidentally hit # the other day in vi. Now thats cool.
What a way to learn an editor, poke keys and figure out what it does