Re: [chat] Granville TAFE installs GNU/Linux

In message <Pine.LNX.4.21.0110251002510.1942-100000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Catie
lick writes:
>On Thu, 25 Oct 2001, Barry Park wrote:
>
>> GNU/Linux=AE is a trademark of Linus Torvalds
>
>I thought just "Linux" was a trademark of Linus', am I wrong? :)
>
>Catie

Not wrong.  Stallman would really flip out over that one.

--
David

"Some weeks it looks like Redmond feels entitled to capture not just part of
what we save, but all of it.  That just isn't going to fly with corporate
America forever.  When your margins are more sensitive to Bill Gates' pricing
whims than they are [to] the price of oil, that's an untenable position for a
large company to be in."      - John Chapman, Sr. Technology Executive, Amoco