Re: [chat] Parenting shock: My son is doing C#

Barry Park wrote:

My two-year-old prefers Windows 2000 or XP over Linux at the moment, as he
can boot those without a problem, even the ctrl-alt-del sequence on Win2k.
The console login and starting X have him struggling a bit.
But then again, he's only two.
- Barry

I was reading up that gdm can auto login, I was considering doing this for James (5) and then allowing more access to the Tom (10) when he signs in properly. James can (and loves) typing his name so login is no longer a problem :-)

KenF