RE: [chat] Parenting shock: My son is doing C#

My two-year-old prefers Windows 2000 or XP over Linux at the moment, as he
can boot those without a problem, even the ctrl-alt-del sequence on Win2k.
The console login and starting X have him struggling a bit.
But then again, he's only two.
- Barry

This email and any files transmitted with it may be legally privileged
and confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email,
you must not disclose or use the information contained in it.  If you
have received this email in error, please notify us by return email and
permanently delete the document.