[chat] LDAP talk

Howdy from Melbourne,

Mention to users that there are errors and invalid UINs in
/etc/protocols and /etc/services in most Linux distributions. Unless
they're fixed / adjusted, the Perl config migration tools that ship with
OpenLDAP will fail.

Rename:
tp++
whois++

Delete duplicates of:
support
st

Otherwise a fill migration will fail.

Asides from Directory administrator (which is annoyingly non
hierarchical) there's GQ, a simple GTK based client that ships with Red
Hat since 7.x.

Mike