Re: [chat] Maby we should have an anti-MS demonstration?

> > I would sorely love to disrupt this in someway. More time would have
We should not be "disrupting" it. Media can really make a fool out of you if
you are not carefull and the wrong image is portrayed.

> > been nice for planning. Has anyone had anymore concrete thoughts?
We are prob a bit late to do anything sensible. Like all aussies I'm
apathetic and Grace Bros can sell XP at $10,000 a CD for all I care :-)

I had a friend email me last night that he has eventually got Madrake
working after some help I gave and is making the jump from Windows to
Linux. Thats what I find more fun to put my time in.

Mike
--
Suaviter in modo, fortiter in re. Se non e vero, e ben trovato.

Michael Lake, University of Technology, Sydney
Work: Mike.Lake@xxxxxxxxxx Ph: 02 9514 1724 Fx: 02 9514 1628
Home: http://www.speleonics.com.au
Linux enthusiast, active caver and interested in anything technical.