[chat] Maby we should have an anti-MS demonstration?

>     Sydney store graced with XP headstart

> Grace Bros Sydney City store is likely to be the first retailer to sell
> a copy of Windows XP after Microsoft dubbed it the official launch
> store for Windows XP in New South Wales.

In the spirit of "mad people camping out to get the first copy"..

Perhaps we should stage a ruckus^H^H^H^H^H^Hprotest against MS :)

---
Anthony Rumble - Managing Director
EverythingLinux.com.au - The Alternative Operating System Store
LinuxHelp.com.au - Support,Training,Development,Consulting
Phone: 0500 500 368 Direct 02-9712-1799 Fax 02-9712-3977