[chat] LGPL license w/o GPL infection

hi all,

i'm looking for a license similar to the LGPL, but with no
'infection' if you statically link the source code into another
program.  what i'm after is this:

    1. If you modify the source code, you must make your
       modifications freely available under the same license.

    2. If your project uses this code, you do _not_ have to make
       your project available under the same license.

    3. Statically linking against this library (or program,
       whatever) is fine.  You do not have to make your program
       available under the terms of this license if you do this.
       However, see (1) if you make modifications to source code
       in this program.

I believe the LGPL fulfils points 1 and 2, but not 3.  Is there
anybody who's done this research before and can point me to a
software license which fulfils all three conditions?  I really
don't want to sift through all the legal jargon reading the actual
licenses themselves.

So far, I _think_ the Clarified Artistic License, MPL, and IBM
Common Public License are what I'm after, but I'm pretty
inexperienced in this area.  Any help would be greatly appreciated
:).

--
#ozone/algorithm <ozone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>          - trust.in.love.to.save