Re: [chat] interview with Andrew Tridgell

On Wed, Oct 10, 2001 at 12:27:02PM +1000, invisible ink wrote:

> That was an great insight into what is going on in the BSD world - I
> downloaded the 4.4 iso last night and am going to check it out at some
> stage.
>
> Theo at his defensive best, too. ;)

Aye ... there was a slashdot link on Theo vs djb a few weeks ago.
That was phearsome :).  (For people who don't know what we're
talking about, sorry ...)

Argh, need to stop reading interviews and email, only have two
assignments overdue already.  [procrastinate]

--
#ozone/algorithm <ozone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>          - trust.in.love.to.save