Re: List behaviour, was Re: [chat] Is this Us?

At  1:22 am, Wednesday, October 10 2001, Gnuthad mumbled:
> Mate, did you have to flame me as well? That was such a vicious flame
> that I felt the heat from where I'm sitting!

I have to say, Debian mail lists make az's mail look more like a lightly
brown toasting, rather than a full-bodied flame-mail with both barrels.

If you've ever been flamed by Branden, Joseph Carter, or Christian Kurz,
you'll know what I'm talking about.

--
                                                    Steve
<SynrG> the days when men were men, programmers were programmers, and