Re: List behaviour, was Re: [chat] Is this Us?

Jeez, Adrian, GET A LIFE !!!

It was a facitious, harmless comment - or did you not notice the smilie...

Of course I would not make such a comment seriously - if your sensibilities are THAT offended, maybe you should develop a sense of humor - I can give you the specifications for that...

If we can't laugh at ourselves, I guess we can always laugh at you instead....

:-).....<=- Note: SMILIE - DENOTES HUMOR !!!

Jon

P.S. If my comment was "off color", as you imply, the so was the original post.... You've just made the kill file, twit !