Re: [chat] Some nice poetry :-)

At  4:28 pm, Monday, October  8 2001 +1000, Craige McWhirter mumbled:
> Thus spake Mike Lake, on Tue, Oct 09, 2001 at 02:24:17AM +1000:
>
> > So guys when are we having a deface-fest :-) hehehe
>
> That should actually form part of the security fest which I believe is
> slated for the new year.

You aren't serious?
Who will we ask to bring in the IIS/NT box so we can take turns to deface
it? ;-)

(The .sig my random picker choose is spookily on the money)

--
                                                    Steve
BOFH excuse #359: YOU HAVE AN I/O ERROR -> Incompetent Operator error