Re: [chat] Some nice poetry :-)

begin Mike Lake quotation:

> Several months ago it was mostly Win sites that were cracked with a
> smattering of Linux/Apache sites. The last few weeks have seen a
> significant number of Linux sites cracked. Is Linux getting more
> widely used?

It'd be more interesting if we had some indication of how Tsunami got
in.

A lot of break-ins are as a result of dumb-ass errors, such as shell
users employing the same password on multiple systems.  Then, if just
one of those systems becomes root-compromised, suddenly the attacker
has easy entrance to all the others.

--
Cheers,                     "Get the facts first.  You can distort them later."
Rick Moen                                                     -- Mark Twain