SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [chat] "Real" Internet Connections
- To: slug-chat@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [chat] "Real" Internet Connections
- From: Jobst Schmalenbach <jobst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon Oct 8 09:59:01 2001
- Cc: Minh Van Le <mvanle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Organization: Barrett Consulting Group Pty Ltd
- Reply-to: jobst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mutt/1.2.5i
On Sat, Oct 06, 2001 at 07:30:02PM +1000, Jeff Waugh (jdub@xxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> <quote who="Minh Van Le">
> > If normal residential DSL is so unreliable, what do the dedicated
> > servers and ISPs host their sites on ?
> Have a look at this page from connect.com.au:
> You can learn a lot about this stuff just by finding out about the products
> that providers such as AAPT, Connect and Telstra offer.
Thats the sam bunch (aapt == connect).
connect is a branch of aapt.
You win some, you loose some.
__, Jobst Schmalenbach, jobst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Technical Director
_ _.--'-n_/ Barrett Consulting Group P/L & The Meditation Room P/L
-(_)------(_)= +61 3 9532 7677, POBox 277, Caulfield South, 3162, Australia