[chat] More List Policy + List Helpers

<quote who="Rick Moen">

> The downside is a tiny amount of extra list-admin work -- but falling
> off dramatically after about a month.

We do get a bit of legitimate external mail, but the major reason for not
doing this is the disagreement some time ago... and the lack of dedicated
list admins.

It's now down to Tom (who is not a regular participant on the list, even!)
and myself. If anyone would like to volunteer to do the little amount of
work that list administration requires, please email me.

Danke.

- Jeff

--
     "It's only ironic because it's true." - Reflexive irony, overheard