[chat] List Policy

<quote who="Jon Biddell">

> Before you can POST to the list, you must SUBSCRIBE. Maybe relax this rule
> a bit for the chat list, but for the main list I think it's a must.  Will
> help to stop spam as well.

And then we should filter all posts from proprietary mailers...? :)

I'm not sure that limiting posting to subscribers is the best and fairest
solution, but it should be put to the lists and committee.

[ btw, when was the last time you received spam to the list? ]

- Jeff

--
   It makes perfect sense. If you're a narcissistic arsehole spawned from
                            a curdled gene pool.