SLUG Mailing List Archives
[chat] List Policy
- To: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx, slug-chat@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [chat] List Policy
- From: invisible ink <jdub@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun Oct 7 14:23:01 2001
- Reply-by: Wed Oct 10 14:23:28 EST 2001
- User-agent: Mutt/1.3.22i
<quote who="Jon Biddell">
> Before you can POST to the list, you must SUBSCRIBE. Maybe relax this rule
> a bit for the chat list, but for the main list I think it's a must. Will
> help to stop spam as well.
And then we should filter all posts from proprietary mailers...? :)
I'm not sure that limiting posting to subscribers is the best and fairest
solution, but it should be put to the lists and committee.
[ btw, when was the last time you received spam to the list? ]
It makes perfect sense. If you're a narcissistic arsehole spawned from
a curdled gene pool.