Re: [chat] list mail filter, was Re: [SLUG] IT Jobs

begin  Jamie Wilkinson  quotation:

> hence why I munge the reply-to so that you don't send me 2 copies

Nono, you're not munging. You're a human, setting the reply-to to an
appropriate value, which is perfectly reasonable. The only reason I don't do
this is laziness.

Munging is the term used to describe shithouse modifications of data by Dumb
Things (computers are "Dumb Things"). List servers that make this silly
modification are reducing the decision making power by the (hopefully)
intelligent parts of the equation: humans.

You're not a Dumb Thing, Jaq. :)

- ii

--
  Penguinillas Pack GNUzis