Re: [chat] Re: [SLUG] IT Jobs

Gang,

Reading the diatribe(s) re: OT postings, etc, it would seem to me that the answer is relatively simple.

Before you can POST to the list, you must SUBSCRIBE. Maybe relax this rule a bit for the chat list, but for the main list I think it's a must. Will help to stop spam as well.

I know it's been vetoed before, but it's getting to the point where I feel it is now a necessity - after all, if you can't be bothered subscribing to the list, why would you want to post to it ? Yes, we will probably piss off a few people who just want to ask the occasional question, but isn';t that better then the current situation ?

Jon