Re: [chat] Re: [SLUG] IT Jobs

This one time, at band camp, Rick Moen wrote:
>I saw such a header on several posts in a row (including the one I was
>replying to), and pessimistically assumed it was added by the list
>software.  It's depressingly common.

No, that was my own mutt settings, setting a Reply-To to the list.  I know
it's bad mmkay, but I really detest getting personal replies to list mail :)

In a perfect world, everyone would use a mailer that repsects the
Mail-Followup-To field ;)

--
jaq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx                        http://spacepants.org/jaq.gpg
<Balial> This port may thing it's fortified, butt I seem to be mounting