Re: [chat] Re: [SLUG] IT Jobs

begin Gnuthad quotation:

> Actually, most (some) people on this list would set their default
> reply preference, Reply-To: to the list to avoid getting two copies
> of replies, one addressed to them, the other to the list.

A cure, for your .procmailrc:

:0 Wh: msgid.lock
| formail -D 8192 msgid.cache

Oh, whoops!

Oh well.  If you decide to run Linux, you can use procmail to fix that
mailing list artifact.

And, before the infamous Reply-To flamewar gets started here:
http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/faq/#replyto

> PGP Key Block available at:
> http://aussie.mine.nu/aussie/pgp_key.txt

I remember PGP.  Pity about it going proprietary after 2.6.3i.  Lucky
that we have GnuPG, now.  ;->

--
"Is it not the beauty of an asynchronous form of discussion that one can go and
make cups of tea, floss the cat, fluff the geraniums, open the kitchen window