Re: [chat] Re: [SLUG] Tracing Network Addresses

There's a mob at Terry Hills. We got a "floating" wooden floor laid over
our concrete slab (replaced the carpet my boys killed) use Tassie oak, I
think. They has a large selection of woods and styles. It was fitted
together with groove and no glue from memory.

Thus spake Terry Collins, on Fri, Oct 05, 2001 at 11:17:51AM +1000:

--

Cheers,
      Craige.