Re: [chat] Re: [SLUG] Tracing Network Addresses

On Fri, Oct 05, 2001 at 11:17:51AM +1000, Terry Collins wrote:

> While we are on the subject; does anyone know of a company that makes
> tongue and groove to order from your choice of wood? (I'm trying to get

You should be able to get any decent timber yard to do it.  I had some
boards done by Ashfield Croydon Timer Co a few years ago:

    Ashfield Croydon Timer Co
    502 Parramatta Rd (cnr Milton St) (across the road from Hardware House),
    Ashfield
    9799 5988

Have a look under Timber - Retail & Trade in the Yellow Pages.  There
are plenty who advertise that they'll mill to your specs.

> Jon to use good aussie woods instead of a foreign import) {:-).

Good idea.  We've recently ripped up the carpet in the lounge and
dining room and had the cypress floor polished and it looks bloody
fantastic.  We used a water-based polyurethane with a UV blocker to
prevent the colour from fading.  The water-based stuff doesn't change
the colour of the boards like the solvent-based stuff does, and it
doesn't smell half as bad whilst it's drying.  It dries quicker too.

Cheers,

John
--
whois !JC774-AU@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx