[chat] Re: Laying Tongue & Groove, was Re: [SLUG] Tracing Network Addresses

David Fitch wrote:

> > Don't know about this "uniclic" stuff. Is that the
> > pyneboard/chipboard/compressed toxic glue and woodscraps stuff?
>
> isn't that what they call MDF?
> (like a sort of modern version of chipboard)

That was probably what I was thinking of (big sheets used for flooring),
but the "uniclic" stuff is a fancy version that seems to be a cross
between tongue and groove and parquetry (sp?).

   email: terryc@xxxxxxxxxx  www: http://www.woa.com.au
   Wombat Outdoor Adventures <Bicycles, Books, Computers, GIS>