SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [chat] queuing for processing
- To: chat slug <slug-chat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [chat] queuing for processing
- From: invisible ink <jdub@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu Oct 4 23:56:01 2001
- Reply-by: Sun Oct 7 23:57:43 EST 2001
- User-agent: Mutt/1.3.22i
begin Ken Foskey quotation:
> I was thinking of tapping into the print queue process if I can.
> This is a wonderful idea, is it technically possible? How would I
> start actually investigating this? Any pointers?
Yeah, it's a really good (effective, worthwhile) way of doing it. There are
a couple of mp3 queueing projects around that use lpr - same idea. I'm sure
there are a lot of examples of lpr being used in other non-printing
Penguinillas Pack GNUzis