Re: [chat] Re: [SLUG] Hypothetical time management

Minh Van Le was once rumoured to have said:
> Catie Flick wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 4 Oct 2001, Minh Van Le wrote:
> >
> > <snip>
> >
> > You'd better watch out, "Minh" (or should I say "hostile"?), #slug are on
> > to you!
> >
> > Bwahahaha!
>
> yeah yeah yeah.
>
> there's still no proof. nothing that'd stand up in court.

And why is that a concern?  Are you some hardened criminal with a
court order stating that you shouldn't touch online communications?

Seriously, this is incrediably childish, and incrediably rude.

Heck, even I don't hide my real name this much - its publically
displayed in nice white on black for those who are smart enough to
realise where to look.  I've even used my real name on the list from
time to time as not to confuse people.

Simiarly, you should demonstrate a bit more inteligence before
speaking on something like #slug since you never necessarily know
who's floating about behind those nicks unless you've bothered to work
it out.

- Chris "XFire" Collins.
--
  Crossfire      | This email was brought to you