SLUG Mailing List Archives
[chat] Re: [SLUG] Off Topic Linux to Linux ADSL question
- To: Graeme Robinson <graemer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [chat] Re: [SLUG] Off Topic Linux to Linux ADSL question
- From: Crossfire <xfire@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed Oct 3 10:11:01 2001
- Cc: slug-chat@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mutt/1.3.20i
Graeme Robinson was once rumoured to have said:
> On Wed, 3 Oct 2001, bart bunting wrote:
> > Hi,
> > It's a known Telstra routing issue. They may or may not do something
> > about it. They are however aware of the issue.
> It doesn't hurt to keep reminding them off it however. In particular you
> can send them regular reports of latency problems. Pings and traceroutes
> from your node to the destination node and the reverse at different times
> of the day.
> Send mail to support.cable@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> The squeaky wheel gets oiled ...
Or gets procmail'd into /dev/null. ;)
Crossfire | This email was brought to you
xfire@xxxxxxxx | on 100% Recycled Electrons