SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [chat] FreeCiv easy game
- To: Slug Chat <slug-chat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [chat] FreeCiv easy game
- From: Jamie Wilkinson <jaq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue Oct 2 12:23:02 2001
- Reply-by: Fri Oct 5 12:17:24 EST 2001
- Reply-to: Slug Chat <slug-chat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.3.22i
This one time, at band camp, Terry Collins wrote:
>Anyone care to share the settings for freeciv such that t is an easy
>game to win?
set endyear 5000
set researchcost 4
set techlevel 50
The last setting will give you 50 technologies, so you'll be at around the
gunpowder stage. The AIs get easier to beat as you get more tech, and at a
cost of 4, you'll be getting new tech almost every turn.
AFAIK, the ai level settings don't really make a difference.
<Balial> This port may thing it's fortified, butt I seem to be mounting
a pretty good assault