SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [chat] Re: Welcome to the "slug-chat" mailing list
- To: slug-chat@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [chat] Re: Welcome to the "slug-chat" mailing list
- From: Thom May <thom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu Jul 12 15:58:02 2001
- User-agent: Mutt/1.2.5i
* Craige McWhirter (Craige.McWhirter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote :
> I only have time for one question:
> 1. Do you think it feasable for all the linux users of the world to band
> together, buy a large track of land in a temperate climate, form our own
> nation and ban the use on non-gnu software and ignore the apathetic mass
> that is the rest of the world?
You'd have to find a girl with huge tracts of land first...
> Thus spake Paul Robinson (p.robinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx):
> > Hi all,
> > Doing a bit of research :
> > suppose you were able to ask (and get answered) Linus Torvalds (the
> > founder of the Linux Operating System) 10 questions - what would they
> > be?