Re: [coders] code con location scouting

I hope to come again this year if I can hitch a lift with someone again.

I think all those destinations seem pretty good.  The only thing I
would worry about with 5 hours of travel, is that would mean 3 hours
earlier we would have to leave on Sunday which would mean there
wouldn't really be any time for coding before we have to pack up.

The last destination seem like a pretty good deal though (assuming
we'll be near the hotel).  At only $35 per car for the weekend, that's
$17.50 if you take a passenger, Plus we get a free wheelbarrow of fire
wood.  You just want to take care not to pitch too close to the
compost toilets. :)

- Andreas