SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [coders] Buffered writing from stdout when redirected?
- To: coders@xxxxxxxxxxx, Andrew Bennetts <andrew-slug@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [coders] Buffered writing from stdout when redirected?
- From: Jeff Waugh <jdub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 16:06:49 +1000
- Reply-by: Sun Jun 10 16:06:26 EST 2007
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.15+20070412 (2007-04-11)
<quote who="Ben Leslie">
> Yeah, Windows isn't a problem, just obscure research OSes without a POSIX
> interface, like Mungi ;) But like I said, that doesn't affect hardly
So ... you are 'hardly anyone' if this affects you?
Ubuntu Live 2007: Portland, OR, USA http://www.ubuntulive.com/
"Well, the English don't have any experience with terrorism..." - Fox
News on London Blasts