Re: [befunge] Re: [coders] RubySIG Lesson Code

This one time, at band camp, Benno wrote:
>Come on where is the intercal and brainfuck version?

I started at the INTERCAL page and reading the manual, but that was like
being punched in the face with a gold brick.  Maybe some other day ;-)

Brainfuck doesn't have a concept of process arguments, so I'll have to fudge
it and read in the value from standard input.

However to do it properly, I'll have to actually convert the input and store it on tape, and that sounds like reimplementing IEEE float code; and that isn't
very appealing to my hungover brain.

The wikipedia entry has some useful hints on how to do the maths once the
float is created though ;-)