Re: [avhelpers] hardware covered?

Sridhar & everyone else who wants to do editing on their laptop,

Please make sure that your laptop has ffmpeg2theora installed and that
you have a video player (e.g. totem, mplayer or vlc) that can play
back DVDs.

Thanks and I'll see you tomorrow!

Cheers,
Silvia.

On 9/15/06, Sridhar Dhanapalan <sridhar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thursday 14 September 2006 22:37, "Silvia Pfeiffer"
<silviapfeiffer1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> just going through the list of things we need on Saturday. I'm marking
> below what I know. If others could fill in what they bring, we can
> identify last gaps.
>
> BTW: I have not managed to get a wireless handheld microphone for the
> audience.

From me, add:

* 1x laptop
* 1x tripod

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan
  {GnuPG/OpenPGP: http://www.dhanapalan.com/yama.asc

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."
                - George W. Bush, 2000-01-27