[ANN] Next meeting date?

When should the next meeting date be? Our January meeting
was held on Monday 22nd as a convenient way to get a few
speakers from Linux.Conf.Au to come along and speak.

A few people came up to me afterwards and said they
preferred the meeting on Monday (or early in the week)
because Friday is usually taken up with other social
things.

Monday (or earlier in the week) also makes it extremely
easy to book restaurants (they tend to fall over themselves
if they can get more than 10 people in on Monday night)
but the after-SLUG bar scene is a lot tamer.

If you feel strongly about any particular day please
let us know either via the mailing list: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
or the committee@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,
Anand

--
   I close my eyes, only for a moment and the moment's gone
   All my dreams, pass before my eyes a curiosity