Re: [SLUGAMuSIG] Reminder: SLUGAMuSIG this Saturday

Chris Deigan wrote:
>Third Meeting of SLUGAMuSIG - Audio/ Music Special Interest Group
>When: Saturday, August 2; 10am onwards
>Where: Macquarie University, Department of Contemporary Music Studies,
>building W6A, room 607

Also, in other news -- we plan to get some video footage at the next
upcoming meeting (Unannounced as yet) to show at a SLUG meeting.

In the meantime, if anyone with a digital camera could bring it to the
meeting so that we could have some shots of what goes on for people
interested in coming.

 - Chris