SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [activities] Committee Nomination: Patrick Elliott-Brennan for Vice-President
- To: James Polley <jamezpolley@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [activities] Committee Nomination: Patrick Elliott-Brennan for Vice-President
- From: Lindsay Holmwood <lindsay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 11:06:10 +1100
- Cc: SLUG Committee <committee@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "patrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "activities@xxxxxxxxxxx" <activities@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=jx6yTd9MZ0ushyUAh41JnJQquqW1Do/n7yiIFgnCs/g=; b=hbB709g6jhsncLAYVjIeS57vwq6MT7s5Z22rzCVHZ9CT3o1ril40UqVsHRVnsYLtQY Cdsz8EWxF7yH+2Awlr89lJlgk2mRl/d7wsurOnoxpLsBM2fePyJ2Y5DNqv1rLM03UevL B7I56XhzkNydHXqYWpJk1MJ4YR2qlkpYheVkY=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; b=pMKiLs0rYwjt5n5EtSNQ1OYfj6MiyQwTvK6n8LX76PAwTbiQz/5c6PFb2zIE2qGvVy Vubm1XzJGnVZzvuDHLncUNJAwzH21Cs5EwiwFBHPozxCU8bCUink911Rh9O/KpFDnfKH faORaXnhC8klQ2Jfxop5P1fBzlcczp/mYzCZM=
Ugh, stupid mail client.
I second Patrick for VP, and will copypasta your second in the correct thread.
On 23 March 2011 08:19, James Polley <jamezpolley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Just to be clear - are you seconding Patrick for VP (as the subject
> suggests), or me for Secretary (as the body of your email suggests)?
> On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 8:07 AM, Lindsay Holmwood
> <lindsay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> James has done a fantastic job as President, and is perfectly suited for the Secretary position.
>> On 22/03/2011, at 23:48, James Polley <jamezpolley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Patrick has served on the committee for the past year as an Ordinary
>>> Committee Member. As well as giving several talks (both lightning and
>>> otherwise) and running the Multimedia SIG several times, Patrick has
>>> made large and invaluable behind-the-scenes contributions towards
>>> running SLUG.
>>> I feel SLUG would be well served with Patrick taking more of a leading
>>> role in 2011.
>>> SLUG Activities
>>> Subscription info and FAQs: http://slug.org.au/faq/mailinglists.html